I'm Amit. I like making things up. When I'm not making things up, I'm mostly making them. I have a keen interest in the human condition, and am curious about many things that are deemed to be part of a far-fetched future and will be a reality soon enough. I design frameworks, brand systems and entire experiential journeys. Expansive, monumental endeavours excite me. I believe product strategy, brand positioning and user experience are just terms that skim the surface unless you live and breathe those problems. I'd love to live and breathe a challenge any day.
I've solved for some interesting challenges and problem spaces before:
What's on your mind? Surprise me!
Ideas are dime-a-dozen
The shape of future things, emerging markets, nuggets deep within behavioral sciences are aspects I'm curious about. I write about stuff that comes to my mind. Some of it is just plain banter, some could be put to better use. Here are a few thoughts you might find interesting:
- The Shape of Future Things — April 19, 2015
- The right balance between divergent and convergent thinking — April 20, 2015
- On time, transcience and why you should hire people you can learn from — May 3, 2015
- On Conversations, Serendipitous Discovery and Ambient Decisions — July 16, 2015
- Creativity is a bacon-flavored beer — August 30, 2015
See you around!